Work out your arms and do good for the community at the same time. As vehicles arrive for drop-off, inspect donations, and unload and move furniture. Furniture Movers also help fill the showroom so that it is ready for clients on Monday.
- Open to 12-13 | 12-13 year old volunteers must be accompanied by a parent/guardian, who also must sign up.
- If under 18, remind your parent/guardian to accept the waiver that will be emailed to them after registering.
- Must be able to comfortably lift at least 50lbs i.e. Can you lift one end of a desk onto a cart?
- For more info, visit Volunteer FAQs.
- Still have questions? Contact Amanda Hartley, Volunteer & Development Coordinator, at email@example.com.
What is drop-off?
In order to receive drop-off donations from the community, we need a team of volunteers almost every Saturday. Volunteers receive, process, and store these donations as they come into our loading dock. Drop-off can be fast-paced, but it’s a rewarding way to kick off your Saturday with plenty of time the rest of the day to relax.