Please note this at the Dover Transfer Station, not New Life. Upon arrival, let them know you're with New Life and they'll direct you to our container OR continue around the circle. You'll see the New Life sign with the second to last container.
Volunteers will inspect and receive furniture on behalf of New Life. New Life Furniture Bank of MA collects gently used furniture and
household goods for individuals and families transitioning out of
homelessness. In partnership with the Town of Dover and the Recycling
Committee, Dover residents can drop off furniture for New Life clients at
the Dover Transfer Station on select dates. Volunteers serve as
ambassadors to New Life, receiving donations and handing out receipts
and promotional materials as requested.
- Open to 14+ | 14-15 year old volunteers must be accompanied by a parent/guardian, who also must sign up.
- If under 18, remind your parent/guardian to accept the waiver that will be emailed to them after registering.
- Must be able to comfortably lift 50lbs i.e. Can
you lift one end of a dresser onto a cart?
- For more info, visit Volunteer FAQs.
- Still have questions? Contact Amanda Wolfe, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.