Aid with furniture pickups during drop-off. The New Life truck picks up furniture from the community with two staff members. But we also need volunteers to help, especially for large donations. Please note we pick up beyond Walpole and Medfield, so you must be comfortable either carpooling with other volunteers or driving in unfamiliar areas. Volunteers follow the truck. Click here for a full list of towns from where we pick up.
- Open to 14+ | 14-15 year old volunteers must be accompanied by a parent/guardian, who also must sign up.
- If under 18, remind your parent/guardian to accept the waiver that will be emailed to them after registering.
- Must be able to comfortably lift at least 50lbs i.e. Can you comfortably lift one end of a desk onto a cart?
- For more info, visit Volunteer FAQs.
- Still have questions? Contact Amanda Wolfe, Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com.
What is drop-off?
In order to receive drop-off donations from the community,
we need a team of volunteers almost every Saturday. Volunteers receive,
process, and store these donations as they come into our loading dock. Drop-off
can be fast-paced, but it’s a rewarding way to kick off your Saturday with
plenty of time the rest of the day to relax.